Custom Sliding Doors and Lift Doors in Melbourne
Open your home to the outdoors today and fit out your Melbourne home
Open your home to the outdoors with Lift and Sliding doors and enjoy large, unobstructed views.
Enjoy grand windows that will make your room feel more spacious and break down the barrier between indoors and outdoors.
The effortless lift and sliding door system means heavy sliding doors can be opened by big or small.
Monumental Lift and Sliding Door System
The monumental Lift and slide door features hardware from German company Hautau. The system offers the ultimate solution for large sliding doors.
Like the design of sliding doors for cars and caravans, lift-slide door systems separate the sliding and sealing/locking actions from each other. Lift-Slide allows the door panels to be lifted above the track and slide (roll) easily when opening or closing the door. When lowered, the door locks, creating a better weather barrier and excellent security.
The systems allows for effortless operation, minimal friction, excellent weather resistance and monumental sizes of up to 18 metres wide by 3.3 metres high.
The system allows for double or triple glazing.
Benefits of a Monumental Lift and Sliding Door System
The main benefits of monumental lift and sliding door systems include:
- Doors can be built to a size of an entire wall which makes them the ideal choice for expansive openings
- Sliding doors are perfect for opening outdoor areas and improving sun-rooms, alfresco areas, or rooms with spectacular views
- Wider panels mean less mullions obstructing beautiful panoramic views
- Lift and slide panels have reduced drag and wear of the weather seals when compared to conventional sliding doors, thus improving lifetime and performance.
- Exceeds Australian standards for security, strength, thermal and acoustic performance
- Beautifully designed, minimal obstruction of views
- Multi-use functionality
- Separate sealing, locking and sliding actions
- Opens and closes in one move, with one hand
- Anti-slam, soft closing and opening features are optional
- Double sash perimeter gaskets
- Sash thicknesses allow double or triple glazing
- ThermoTop® 2 thermally efficient threshold available for stability
- Multi-point locking (2-4 points)
- Secure night ventilation
- Optional security add-ons available
- Significantly less drag and wear on the hardware and gaskets than conventional sliding doors
- Unique cleaning brushes keep tracks clean and extend the life of the system
- Superior corrosion protection
Up to 18000mm (W) x 3000mm* (H)
*3300mm (H) with additional extension gears.
9 configurations possible
Up to 6 Panels wide
Up to 400kg per sash
Frames & Sashes
Double or Triple glazing